Re: [Icehouse] Icehouse / Treehouse forum?

  • From"Carlton Noles" <carlton.noles@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 7 Mar 2008 09:17:59 -0500
I guess what i would be ok with is a forum that gives me the option of having the posts  ( all of them not just  threads I must go to the forum to choose) emailed to me. that way folks who find the delete button  or the audible notification ( a feature I don't use for just this reason) too annoying can use the forums and folks who would rather have everything come to them can have that too.