Re: [Icehouse] Icehouse / Treehouse forum?

  • From"Avri Klemer" <avri@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 7 Mar 2008 09:20:35 -0500
Not that I contribute a great deal here, but I do read every message to stay up to date, and fwiw I wouldn't check a forum . . .

----- Original Message -----
From: miyu
Sent: Friday, March 07, 2008 6:37 AM
Subject: Re: [Icehouse] Icehouse / Treehouse forum?

It's like my words coming out of your mouth.

I would greatly prefer a forum.  I participate in multiple forums already and could easily check a LL one every couple days.  Trying to have a discussion on a wiki is a nightmare and a list serv is only tolerable.  Message boards, in my opinion, work so much better.

The problem for the Looneys i imagine is maintaining the space and the moderation that would have to be involved in a forum.  I help mod a relatively small forum and some days it can be a good bit of work.

                                      -Ryan