Re: [Icehouse] Binary Homeworlds help needed

  • FromS Myers <iamthecheeze@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 13 Feb 2009 14:46:16 -0500
I just thought of an amusing game!  The "Someone Else's To Do List"
Game.  The goal of the game is not to point out all the things someone
else has neglected. It's a silly way of saying the clever things you
*imagine* someone else needs to get done.  You can't make a list fFor
yourself, and a list can't include stuff that the person actually does
on a regular basis.

A list I might make up fFor Andy Looney might include:
1) Repopulate Mars.
2) Invent a way to play Homeworlds with other people while both of us
are sleeping.
3) Approve designs of fFluxx game on the iPhone
4) Make sure none of my bodyguards are armed, this morning. (_Of Dice
and Pen_ readers will get the joke)

:)

Cheers!
--Scott