Re: [Icehouse] Binary Homeworlds help needed

  • Frommiyu <xmiyux@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 13 Feb 2009 11:38:14 -0500
Well if you have a small red ship doesn't that "unlock" the ability to give an attack command to your large yellow ship?  That was how i envisioned it.

It was also my logic for a blue ship around a red star.  The red star allows the blue ship to perform a blue or a red action.

Then again, i could be completely wrong about it all.

                       -Ryan

---
Ora, lege, lege, lege, relege, labora et invenies.