Re: [Icehouse] 15 trios in a Pink Treehouse box?

  • FromNick Lamicela <nupanick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 17 Feb 2009 12:41:08 -0500
I think to fit the coasters in the new LooneyLabsGameBox, you'd have to cut them in half and tape-hinge them together (like fitting the WW5 board in a purple bag (actually, I have a bag almost the same size as a purple bag that was originally designed to hold bath oils (which is good because it has plenty of pockets (aren't parentheses great?)))).
~nupanick (or other appropriate name)

Guvf VF zl jvggl fvtangher.