Re: [Icehouse] 15 trios in a Pink Treehouse box?

  • FromSam Zitin <sammyz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 17 Feb 2009 12:45:42 -0500
Currently I've got all my pyramids in tubes and then tucked into a
foam tray from a crystal caste Battlehive.  The box holds all my LL
games as well as some others and accessories.  The whole thing is just
kind of hefty to tote around all the time.  Sometimes I'd like to take
just the Volcano stuff.  Maybe I'll have to put some thought into
this.