Re: [Icehouse] Poll: How Do You Store?

  • FromBryan Stout <bryan.stout@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 4 Mar 2009 08:56:16 -0500
Second question first:

> Q2) How did you purchase your collection of pyramids?

- First (rainbow) Treehouse stash, and then Martian Coasters, from a FLGS.
- Two more rainbow stashes, a grey stash, WW5 deluxe board, 3House
booklet, from LL.
- Two final rainbow stashes and Playing with Pyramids from an online
order house.
All within the past year.

> Q1) How do you store your pyramids?

For now, in the 9" x 6.25" x 4.25" cardboard box the online business
used to send me the stuff in.  It all fits quite nicely with room to
spare -- except the WW5 board, which I just keep nearby.  I
re-packaged the 5 rainbow stashes as 5 monochrome tubes.

> Q3) Do you think your storage solution is impacted by the product package?
> If so, how so?

Sure.  The tubes are convenient, so I use them.

Bryan