Re: [Icehouse] Poll: How Do You Store?

  • FromChristopher Hickman <tophu@xxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 05 Mar 2009 14:57:05 -0500
On Mar 5, 2009, at 2:40 PM, Andy Looney wrote:
I have two tubes, alternate stacked so they all fit, with the
4 colors * 3 nest of 'mids for Binary Homeworlds.  Sometimes
I'll just put these in a jacket pocket when I'm going somewhere
that I might find an opponent (but usually it's only a silly,
wasted hope).

Dude, you are *SO* talking my language!

Does anybody in Richmond understand how to play this. I've read the rules a few times and haven't grokked it. Maybe the next time I'm in the DC metro I'll just call the Emperor himself and challenge him to a game. He'll be unable to resist! Mwahahaha!

Topher