Re: [Icehouse] Poll: How Do You Store?

  • FromRoger Burton West <roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 4 Mar 2009 14:41:39 +0000
On Wed, Mar 04, 2009 at 09:29:26AM -0500, Tim Seiger wrote:

>Do you have pictures of your bag?

I do now:

http://firedrake.org/roger/icehouse/

(The scale is in inches.)

>I had thought about building a
>chessboard into mine, but it seemed like it would make it huge.

My original plan was to have a bag that would open out flat, and have a
chessboard on its inner surface. But I wanted the squares to be big
enough to take a large pyramid lying down, and the bag itself would have
had to be truly massive, so the board ended up being a separate unit
that gets stuffed into the bag with everything else.

(Some day I'll make up six of Eeyore's non-rectilinear 4x4 boards in the
same style.)

Roger