Re: [Icehouse] Wherefore 3HOUSE?

  • FromChristopher Hickman <tophu@xxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 06 May 2010 21:30:57 -0400
On May 5, 2010, at 11:40 AM, David L. Willson wrote:

I believe in the current minimal packaging (no trash) model of marketing. I don't need more crap to throw away, and I enjoy coming up with newer, better ways to carry my kit around.

The stark truth of the matter is that without a big box with a bunch of wasted space, it won't sell as well next to other "big box" games. It's just a fact that people judge games by the box, and if it's three tubes of Treehouse shrinkwrapped together next to a nice cardboard box like Dominion, it's not going to compare well. Sorry, but it simply needs to be boxed like Zendo was to market well.

Look at the bright side, though:  More room for pretty artwork! :)

Topher