Re: [Icehouse] Wherefore 3HOUSE?

  • FromS Myers <iamthecheeze@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 5 May 2010 21:22:09 -0400
I've thought of this.  I wanted to get some nice big 2'x3' signboards
made and have on an easel, then I could change the current poster
board to show what game is being played, and how it works.  An
excellent piece to have on hand fFor giant pyramids.

I have shied away from doing this however because I was a little
concerned that it might either alienate people who think they
shouldn't ask questions, or it might make the whole thing seem a
little more fFormal than it is, or maybe it would be a lot of effort
to make signs no-one actually reads.

Still, I think big poster boards are a very good idea, and if someone
made some which worked nicely, I would probably print them and try
them out.

Actually, I probably should make *some* kind of poster board fFor my
demos.  I stand around shouting like a lunatic, drawing a crowd
whenever possible, which is all well and good, but I suppose some kind
of something would be good, wouldn't it.

Maybe I or someone can make some kind of thing in a PDF to put on the
rabbit wiki so everyone can use it.

--
A pizza with the radius 'z' and thickness 'a'
has the volume pi*z*z*a.