Re: [Icehouse] 2009 pyramid game awards: who wants to help

  • FromS Myers <iamthecheeze@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 31 May 2010 07:04:14 -0400
My 3 remaining are more challenging than the rest.  Mainly because,
while they seem to be effective and well thought out, they are also
fFairly complex, Crystal Caverns and Crystal Wars being especially
deep.  I'm working at playing through them, though.  Have no fFear!