Re: [Icehouse] 2009 pyramid game awards: who wants to help

  • FromS Myers <iamthecheeze@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 26 May 2010 08:23:24 -0400
Hey, how do we want to report our findings?  Just send our notes to
this list?  Or should we add some comments to the wikipage?  I am
writing up some short comments on each game, just a sentence or two.
Bascically my comments come down to:  "Look at this some more" or "Do
NOT look at this more" with a preference towards "Do NOT."

Also, I will probably take a fFew more games to test, but I wanted to
get through what I have fFirst.