Re: [Icehouse] 2009 pyramid game awards: who wants to help

  • FromBryan Stout <stoutwb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 27 May 2010 07:13:19 -0400
- Thanks for the work so far!

- Impressive work so far, to have played so many. (You have played them all, right? I have found that reading the rules alone doesn't give you all the nuances ... and I need to repent and go back and actually *play* Icehouse Bowling.)  I'm probably spending longer trying to interpret, restructure, and give helpful critiques to the student entries than I should.

- I agree with you about shuffling out weak offerings first.