Re: [Icehouse] 2009 pyramid game awards: who wants to help

  • FromBryan Stout <stoutwb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 31 May 2010 06:51:00 -0400
Whew!  I have finally finished all the games for the First Year Foundations Class: Constructive Pastimes.  This took longer than I thought it would.  Perhaps that's because I had to do a lot of game construction, and because I wanted to give a thoughtful response to the students, even though most of them may never look at them; but it may have been the same for any subset of games I chose.  I'll want to post a general response about those games as a group, later on.  That just leaves me Dectana, from the games I'd signed up for.

How is it going for the rest of you?  We need to wrap this up soon: we want to do a second pass on the games with other judges, and come up with a list of finalists at least 2 weeks before Origins, which would be June 9.

Thanks to Erik Wald for signing up for the remaining unclaimed games.

Ryan, I could do RAMBots Factory if you want.
I have all the necessary components, except that I do not have 4 Volcano boards -- or even 1 of them -- but I can draw them on paper, or use a 10x10 chess board I have.

Does anyone else need any help?  Is there anyone else who would like to help with this first pass?  (When the second pass starts I'll be asking for help for that, too.)

Regards,
Bryan\