Re: [Icehouse] Big wiki change

  • FromKristin <kristin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 24 Mar 2011 10:54:39 -0400
Ryan also posted this same message here:
<http://looneylabs.ning.com/forum/topics/big-icewiki-change>

I would like to encourage everyone to join the conversation in
the new forums if you can...  I realize change is hard, and can
be annoying, but many new pyramid fans will be a part of the
conversation in the new location, and it would be great to keep
the discussion in one place!

-Kristin (who is also working on new web pages for the 13 games
that are listed in the new Pocket Guide to Looney Pyramids, and
is conducting rules playtesting for Zark City and Caldera within
the Starship Captains private forum.)