Re: [Icehouse] Big wiki change

  • FromMarc Hartstein <marc.hartstein@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 24 Mar 2011 14:08:53 -0400
Excerpts from Bryan Stout's message of Thu Mar 24 13:44:55 -0400 2011:
> On Thu, Mar 24, 2011 at 1:18 PM, Marc Hartstein <
> marc.hartstein@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Could you provide instructions for how you got it working?

> 4. Then I checked on all the options I wanted.  I have them all checked
> except "Tell me when someone new joins the Fan Club".

Thank you.

Oddly, that's exactly what I did, and I have *not* been getting the
notifications. Even more oddly, I see you're also using gmail as a
provider, so we can possibly rule that out of the equation (I forward to
them).

Guess it's back to poking at the RSS to see if I can wrangle it into
providing the sort of new thread notifications I want.