Re: [Rabbits] Giant Pyramids

  • From"Superdairyboy" <brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 7 Sep 2006 17:33:11 -0500

  Yes this Makes Sence my Wife Just said the same ting on the Phone to me
the game is a beginner random(dice) game. I can;t see many beginers buying
a Giant TRee house set. I see a person that buy tree house to then get 4-5
stashes of the different colors. and then want to buy large mids because
They think ice house is cool not tree house. I think this is a more
logical buying pateren.

  Dairyboy

-----Original Message-----
From: TheLoneGoldfish <thelonegoldfish@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thu, 7 Sep 2006 15:43:31 -0500
To: Rabbits Discussion List <rabbits@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Rabbits] Giant Pyramids

*whew* (thought I'd offended someone...)

>From my personal experience, treehouse finally made me interested enough
realize what all the obscure pyramid things I've been seeing lying about
various game stores were actually for. (rather than just being struck with
confusion and stickershock)

I can also see where such a game may seem simplistic, random, and nowhere
near the level of excellence of the other icehouse games...

I suppose the argument may be more constructively focused on whether or not
the treehouse marketing should be seen as a beginner set or not, and
whether
or not the large pyramids should be geared towards players who are more
inclined to buy stashes.

-Evan