Re: [Rabbits] Giant Pyramids

  • From"Superdairyboy" <brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 7 Sep 2006 17:23:35 -0500

  None of my customers have had the mind set that each per has their own
stach they have bought 4 stashes and then have freinds over to play same
as any other $40-$50 boardgame. except they can play over 100 Games.

 Brian

-----Original Message-----
From: TheLoneGoldfish <thelonegoldfish@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thu, 7 Sep 2006 12:12:46 -0500
To: Rabbits Discussion List <rabbits@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Rabbits] Giant Pyramids

I don't think the intention is to make treehouse THE game you can play with
icehouse pieces, but rather A game you can play with one stash. And to
reiterate more line's I've been spoon fed from our corporate masters (heh),
part of the goal of this new packaging scheme is to get the people making
games to think in terms other than "each player gets a stash and...".

As for how this all fits into giant pieces. I suppose it shouldn't really
matter all that much because the people who will be buying them will be the
people obsessed enough to drag a crate of giant pyramids to a convention.
I'm not saying that has anything to do with the price the product can be
sold at, but in that case the persons buying them will intend to buy 5
stashes if they go for the treehouse sets (but will probably go for the
paint'em yourself kind if they have the time and effort to create their own
sets).

-Evan Parker