Re: [Rabbits] Are You A Werewolf? Convention Edition/Expansion

  • Fromtiefling@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • DateFri, 7 Sep 2007 16:52:10 +0200 (CEST)
> I looked on the Wikipedia entry and didn't see any entry for
> Alchemist/Watchmen so I'm curious what that role does. Is it the same as
> the Witch?

Looking at Wikipedia, the Witch seems to be the same as the Seer. The
Alchemist or Watchman is the same as the Doctor/Healer/Guardian Angel role
- he or she nominates one person to protect at night (with wolfsbane or a
big stick, as appropriate). If the wolves try to kill the protected
person, there's no kill that night.

Alex