Re: [Rabbits] Are You A Werewolf? Convention Edition/Expansion

  • Fromtiefling@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • DateFri, 7 Sep 2007 16:15:18 +0200 (CEST)
I find that the Little Girl introduces a game mechanic which is very hard
to manage and quite annoying. As far as I know, this role originates in
the 'Werewolves of Miller's Hollow' version, which is commercially sold by
another company. I am naturally fond of the Looney Labs version, and
versions which match it reasonably closely.

Masons, on the other hand, work very well, for all the reasons already given.

I like having an alchemist/watchman role, who can foil the werewolves with
a bit of luck.

Personally, I don't announce the seer's findings, and I do make dead
characters reveal their roles.

Alex