Re: [Rabbits] Are You A Werewolf? Convention Edition/Expansion

  • FromMarc Hartstein <marc.hartstein@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 6 Sep 2007 15:53:43 -0400
On Thu, Sep 06, 2007 at 12:32:30PM -0700, David Artman wrote:

> I'm confused... whenever there's a lynching, I (and all I've watched
> play) ALWAYS show the victim's card. That's how the remaining players
> know when they've screwed up (and groan) or done well (and cheer).
>
> Are we playing the game wrong?

The Looney Labs version of the game specifies that when somebody dies,
their card is to be revealed.  In some other versions of the game,
identities are never revealed, which makes things harder for the
village.

No, you're definitely not playing the game wrong.