Re: [Rabbits] Are You A Werewolf? Convention Edition/Expansion

  • Frommiyu <xmiyux@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 7 Sep 2007 08:25:12 -0400
Wow, thanks for that file!

I have been playing it in class by just writing the role on a 3x5 notecard.  Having the pictures and rules on the cards is much nicer.

One other thing I do in class when playing with a seer (I call them a detective) is I don't give them a silent thumbs up/down.  I actually say out loud, "That person is/isn't a wolf." If the detective is dead, I still call out to them in the night and still randomly declare wolf/not wolf (even though the detective doesn't open their eyes and choose some one).  This is just to keep the wolves guessing.

The Little Girl role is one I had never heard of.  It sounds like a really neat idea. Anything to reduce the number of villagers since the kids hate just being a "plain old stupid villager."

                 -Ryan

On 9/6/07, David Mc <davidmcc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 9/6/2007 3:27:07 PM, davidmcc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> I've been working with my own deck for a while now.
>
> I have had one role that was suggested - the Mystic - (s)he gets to know
> the role of the last person who was killed by the townsfolk.
>
> You can find PDF files set up for 8.5 x 11 printing here:
>
> http://dirtdeninn.com/smrgol/Warewolf/Werewolf%20Cards.pdf
>
> Feel free to use them.

Sorry - the correct URL is:

http://dirtdeninn.com/smrgol/Warewolf/AYAWW.pdf