Re: [Rabbits] Are You A Werewolf? Convention Edition/Expansion

  • FromDavid Mc <davidmcc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 07 Sep 2007 09:54:38 -0400

The Little Girl role is one I had never heard of. It sounds like a really neat idea. Anything to reduce the number of villagers since the kids hate just being a "plain old stupid villager."

-Ryan

No one I have played with has liked the little girl role.

Yes, I guess the seer's answer could be given out loud, the original game I played had the silent answer so I just kept that.

The Masons add an interesting twist as they should defend each other when accused. The others who will probably defend each other are the werewolves. This keeps the other villagers guessing.

-};>~