Re: [Rabbits] Pyramid Storage

  • FromLisa Hayhurst <lisa_hayhurst@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 9 Nov 2010 10:48:21 -0500
>I personally have a Crystal Caste battle hive miniatures case, and have one of the 2" layers of foam cut with channels to hold 2 tubes each.  This works pretty well as a whole gaming case, but it can be a little unwieldy if I only want to >take my pyramid stuff.

>I've been contemplating getting Battlefoam.com to custom cut a foam tray for me with cut outs for stacks of 5 nested pyramids.  This way I wouldn't have to fumble with getting them into tubes each time but it's definitely expensive and >probably not worth the cost.

Go to JoAnn Fabric, buy a thick enough piece of the more solid foam, and cut it out yourself.  It's not that hard to work with--the foam--and you can make a piece that will conform to whatever container you will use.

Lisa B.

Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage. Why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire pig just to get a little sausage!