Re: [Rabbits] Pyramid Storage

  • FromLisa Hayhurst <lisa_hayhurst@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 9 Nov 2010 10:54:54 -0500

>>>I've been contemplating getting Battlefoam.com to custom cut a foam tray for me with cut outs for stacks of 5 nested pyramids.  This way I wouldn't have to fumble with getting them into tubes each time but it's definitely expensive and >>>probably not worth the cost.

>>Go to JoAnn Fabric, buy a thick enough piece of the more solid foam, and cut it out yourself.  It's not that hard to work with--the foam--and you can make a piece that will conform to whatever container you will use.

Lisa B.

>My only concern here would be being able to nicely cut foam that was thick/deep enough.  Even cutting the straight channels out of the already scored Crystal Caste foam was a little tricky to keep straight.  This would almost assuredly be >less elegant than the laser cut foam that battlefoam does, but it would also definitely be cheaper...I will have to look into this (:

Just take your time. The alternative would be to buy a thin foam and some foam of the thickness of the pyramids and glue it together.  We did that in College for mini's storage.

Lisa B

Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage. Why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire pig just to get a little sausage!