Looney Labs Something Mailing list Archive

Re: [Something] Selling mtg cards

  • From"Elliott C. Evans" <eeyore@xxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 24 Oct 2007 06:39:38 -0700 (PDT)
miyu wrote:
> Like Carol mentioned, commons do make a good proxie for other games.
> I keep meaning to find some place where i can buy bulk commons on
> the cheap for this very reason.

I see big boxes of commons for sale at Origins every year, but I don't
know enough about the prices of such things any more to say if they
qualify as "cheap".

Once you factor in the cost of the sticker sheets and the time spent
cutting them to size, is this method really that much cheaper than
simply printing onto Plaincards?

When I sold my Magic collection, I sold the whole thing in bulk to a
dealer. I probably got much less than I could have, but I still got
more than three times what I paid so it didn't bother me much.

--
Elliott C. "Eeyore" Evans
eeyore@xxxxxxxx