Looney Labs Something Mailing list Archive

RE: [Something] Selling mtg cards

  • FromJoseph Pate <jpate@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 24 Oct 2007 09:43:47 -0700 (PDT)
I just want to jump in here and say thanks to David for the link --
I used to play SF regularly, and took advantage of the site to
grab some Buffy CCG cards as well (yes, I'm one of those Whedon
fans as well)

BTW, the prices aren't terribly higher on Potomac's retail site
-- you can just follow the link if you can't meet the $150 minimum.

Cheers,
        Ankhst