Looney Labs Educators Mailing list Archive

Re: [Edu] Games in the Classroom

  • FromLaurie Menke <laurie_menke@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSun, 9 Apr 2006 20:59:24 -0700 (PDT)
Your classroom system sounds like it's going to be
great!  Cool plan!  :o)  And I'm glad you like some of
the ideas.  Sorry about the software.  :o(  But you
still may want to look into the Family Game Packs.
Actually, that just made me think of something else
that I haven't thought about in years.  There is a
book by Marilyn Burns called "Family Math."  You may
want to check that out if you haven't already.  As I
remember, it had a lot of game-type math activities in
it.  Well, good luck!

Laurie

=== message truncated ===