Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] Cheese Shop and Get On With It!

  • From"Buddha Buck" <blaisepascal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 7 Nov 2008 00:02:14 -0500
On Thu, Nov 6, 2008 at 11:50 PM, Mark D. McKean <qpanda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> However, what really prompted me to respond was your mention of "creepers in
> my hand". You should never have creepers in your hand; you play them
> immediately as soon as you draw them. Now, limit your reference to just
> keepers, and the hypothetical is still valid, but if creepers are involved
> you wouldn't be able to win, because any creepers drawn during D3P2 would
> immediately go in front of you before you had a chance to play GOWI.

Hey, I know Fluxx.  I've been playing it since the 1.0 days.  I know
what I'm talking about with Fluxx.....

.....I just haven't played Zombie Fluxx all that much.  I had
forgotten that Creepers are played immediately.