Re: [Icehouse] new Treehouse rules layout

  • FromCarlton Noles <carlton.noles@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 24 Jan 2006 09:36:06 -0500
I bet a prize of $100 is more than necessary (though it would get more people involved). I have a couple of games in mind somewhere in the development  process that I would be happy to submit . IF I won I would like nothing more than perhaps a copy of my game , credit, and /or  a stash in a color I don't already have or chessboard bandana or something of that nature. That may leave som folks out (those who already have one of everything from the Looney Labs Stores) so perhaps cash should still be one of the alternatives. Then Again I am differentthan some, I suppose,  being driven more by recognition and smaller awards than $ (no slight intended to those who prefer money. We all have our carrots and we all have our sticks).