Re: [Icehouse] Marketing (was: What about Volcano?)

  • FromChris Kice <me@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 27 Feb 2006 21:48:18 -0600
Jeremy Lewis (home) wrote:
It is also much easier to
get the owner to take a risk on a product if it hits that impulse buy
price point, doesn't take up much space, and carrying two them is all it
takes for him to say that he carries that full line of products.
I'd really love to see Treehouse become the next L*C*R - one of those cool looking games that every game store has in a small rack next to the register that people grab and set on top of their order as they're paying.

While I love the single-stash Icehouse pieces (especially since I'm both an OCD-fueled collector and a bits whore), I can see why it's not a anywhere near a slam-dunk purchase and that a new model is in order to get the game into the hands of consumers.

Icehouse pieces are unique and colorful and, with the custom Treehouse die, should really "pop" and inspire those all important impulse purchases.

Chris