Re: Re: [Icehouse] Marketing (was: What about Volcano?)

  • From<paxdraxus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 1 Mar 2006 21:13:25 -0500
Okay, wow.  Perhaps I'm misreading you, but you appear to think I believe Christians are stupid.  Speaking as a Christian, I assure you that (though I think we can be as silly and misguided as anyone else) I do not think that we are dumb as a whole.

I still fail to understand her fears.  I don't see how having a game that shares the name of a beverage alchoholic or otherwise will lead your son or daughter to drink that beverage.  That is like thinking that drinking Coke will lead you to snorting cocaine.

I was not concerned by her intitial confusion, but rather that her opinion remained the same after research and deliberation.