Re: [Icehouse] Possible Zendo game at SDG

  • FromBrian Campbell <lambda@xxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 10 Mar 2006 12:24:34 -0500
On Mar 10, 2006, at 11:43 AM, Doug Orleans wrote:

These all sound good.  But not easy.  Also it would be great to have a
simpler language (or web UI) in front of POV-Ray that could handle
simple koans.  Maybe this is just a matter of more macros?  I don't
have any specific ideas for this, it's been a while since I thought
about it.

What if you tried to adapt SHRDLU <http://hci.stanford.edu/~winograd/ shrdlu/> to Icehouse pieces, with a POV-Ray backend? That would be pretty nifty. You might even be able to get it to do automatic koan- marking and answering questions about koans, reducing how often the master had to be involved, though I don't know how feasible that would be.