Re: [Icehouse] Re: Single-Stash Games Designers Wanted

  • From"Carlton Noles" <carlton.noles@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 2 Apr 2007 17:49:37 -0400

Of the games I mentioned in my offlist email ( Tugga War, Bears Foxes and Hares, Tree Halma, and Battle Royal) the two inplaytesting are there only due to lack of decent graphics in the instructions. Both have been playd quite a bit and held up well. BTW I don't think I ever announced Battle Royal here (maybe I did though), in either case I'm doing it (or doing it again) now. Check it out and let me know what you think. It is somewhat chess-like, plays much faster due to the reduced number of features but still allos for a reasonable amount of strategy.

--
Carlton "Kermit" Noles