[Icehouse] Re: Single-Stash Games Designers Wanted

  • DateThu, 05 Apr 2007 08:56:44 -0700
> Er...what?
> CC and Open License games are under copyright.
> Only PD games are not under copyright -- by definition.

Eh, whatever.

Folks, I am not a lawyer, nor did I stay at a Holiday Inn last night.
Bear with me as I struggle to get past Square One on this
all-volunteer, multi-hour project. I'll try to clarify one more time;
and then hopefully we can focus on the games to include, how to group
them into sections, and other productive stuff.

TO BE CONSIDERED FOR INCLUSION:
If you want to be considered, you *must* have a CC or Open License
statement and/or icon on your page, and tag it as [[Category: single
stash]] and/or [[Category:Treehouse set]] so I can find it. Disregard
previous requests to e-mail me directly (though, yes, I will still
include those games for whom folks already have e-mailed me directly).

I'll give folks a weeks or so to do that--some don't get to this list
very often--and then put up the games under consideration in a new list
thread and we can think about section groupings.

Thanks, all;
David