Re: [Icehouse] Re: Single-Stash Games Designers Wanted

  • From"Chris Kice" <me@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 5 Apr 2007 22:03:33 -0500
Zamboni Wars is currently under the CC "non-commercial" license.  I hereby grant a license for the purpose of your book (since that's technically a commercial use).  Since IANAL, can anyone with legal know-how comment on if this is sufficient?  If not, is there some other way I can authorize it?  I just didn't want a non-Looney publication to use the game without my permission.

Chris