Re: [Icehouse] Re: Single-Stash Games Designers Wanted

  • Fromkerry_and_ryan@xxxxxxx
  • DateThu, 05 Apr 2007 18:21:36 +0000
Doug Orleans wrote:
> Is there any "single stash" game that couldn't also be played with a
> Treehouse set?  Oh, hmm, I guess games that require more than 3 opaque
> pieces?

For example, "Coverup", produced by Out of the Box Publishing, uses three different sizes of opaque pieces with the big ones hiding the small ones on a 5x5 board.  This is OBVIOUSLY playable on a Volcano board with a single opaque stash (3 Large, 4 Medium, 5 Smalls) but NOT a Treehouse set.

Ryan