Re: [Icehouse] Winter 2008 IGDC Rankings!

  • From"Jorge Arroyo" <trozo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 20 Feb 2008 03:13:53 +0100
Well, I ran the script and got the same results. And I'll answer my own question:

Does this mean that each iteration is only meaninful to determine the winner? Would the final results of the contest be different if we were to follow this procedure? I'm just asking, as I just don't really understand how this all works...

The answer is no. The results of the above procedure are exactly the same as the ones you get when you run the script once.

Here's the output I got from the script:

Margins:
     CR   H  MT  MG  TB  TL  VF  WT
 CR   `   4  -9  10   1  -2   1  -1
  H  -4   `   0   8  -1  -2   7  -1