Re: [Icehouse] Winter 2008 IGDC Rankings!

  • FromDoug Orleans <dougorleans@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 20 Feb 2008 23:01:17 -0500
Jorge Arroyo writes:
 > Thanks a lot. I'm glad you liked the game. I do think the game is good, and
 > am discouraged about what I mentioned in the other thread. The fact that you
 > see the 7th position in the game's wiki page will probably make casual
 > observers avoid the game...

For what it's worth, I have given it a good rating at Boardgamegeek.
Perhaps over time it will accrue enough good ratings there to get on
people's radar despite the results of this contest.  You might also
consider making (or finding someone to make) an online implementation,
e.g. for Volity or Super Duper Games-- that seems to help a game's
exposure.

--dougorleans@xxxxxxxxx