Re: [Icehouse] IGDC Winter 2009?

  • FromDale Sheldon <dales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 23 Feb 2009 15:26:11 -0500 (EST)
On Mon, 23 Feb 2009, Avri Klemer wrote:

This is one major problem (along with stifling creativity) with design restricted contests - it doesn't encourage you to dust off an incomplete idea / design, and polish it. I'm sure I'd have time to do that in a non-restricted format, but I have no idea whether I'll be inspired to come up with something new this way . . .

Solution: suggest a design/thematic restriction based on the design/theme of your almost-complete game.

--
Dale Sheldon
dales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx