Re: [Icehouse] IGDC Winter 2009?

  • From"Avri Klemer" <avri@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 17 Mar 2009 11:44:41 -0400
As one who in the past advocated designers voting for *all* games, I'm happy at this point to keep continuity and give the Commish the power to say "X votes for designers' own games".  No reason to drag it out into a vote, imo.

----- Original Message -----
From: David Artman

(Poll Question: allow submitters to vote for their own game, or require an "X" vote?  Systematically, either one should work fine.)

I say no voting for oneself. Too messy--some will vote lower than they deserve (deprecating), some will vote higher (bumping), and some will not want to vote (X). Just make 'em all X, I say.