Re: [Icehouse] IGDC Winter 2009?

  • FromS Myers <iamthecheeze@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 17 Mar 2009 15:46:21 -0400
On Tue, Mar 17, 2009 at 12:19 PM, Dale Sheldon <dales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Tue, 17 Mar 2009, David Artman wrote:
>> So being scored at all is a tie-breaker?
> We could skip the tie-breaker and say equal scores means it's truly tied.

No no, I like using the number of votes as a tie breaker.  The goal is
to get people to play your games.  Heck, I would be willing to say
"the game with the most plays is the winner over-all" -- except that
isn't very practical.  If you bring me a game which seems nice but is
utterly incomprehensible in how to play it and we all kick it aside,
that does nobody any good.

--
It's always a long day.
86400 doesn't fFit into a short.