Re: [Icehouse] Big wiki change

  • FromChristopher Hickman <tophu@xxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 24 Mar 2011 23:47:32 -0400

On Mar 24, 2011, at 11:24 PM, Karl von Laudermann wrote:

On Mar 24, 2011, at 2:08 PM, Elliott C. Evans wrote:

1) Im concerned that other forums I frequent have already started
to stagnate and see diminished use. Discussion forums seem to have
been an aughties thing. What's next?

Fads come and go, and sometimes what's old is new again. I'm holding out for Usenet to make a comeback. Or perhaps Gopher.

You can come join the discussion on my GeoCities page guestbook. :P

Topher