Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] Zombie Fluxx Question

  • From"Christopher Onstad" <xofour@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 5 Jan 2008 00:16:17 -0800
Hello Joseph,

 It is truly a pleasure to be known by you.  and thank you very much for your response.   On the one hand, I feel bad that you got trumped by the emporer.  on the other hand who better to be trumped by?    Either way, I am incredibly grateful that you put time and thought into my question, and crafted a response.  The variety of responses actually helped me to feel not so bad about asking what I originally thought was a weird and pointless question.  Meaning, I thought the answer was obvoius to everybody else, and I am so glad that other people disagreed with me and each other, showing I wasn't the only one.

The best part of this whole discussion is that you and Carol, and bob, and myself, and Carl are all correct.  While Andy has given his official opinion of how repellent works, and I will accept it because it fits with my view of things.  He also wholeheartedly believes in house rules.  (well judgening from comments) and said he could see the split second victory arguments.   I am just grateful that 1) I dont' feel so alone in my confusion.  2) that several people took an interest 3) we got an official answer and 4) that we can all keep playing in a way that makes sense to all of us.  Isn't that the best result of all?

It was a pleasure to meet you and everybody, and again i thank you for your time and thought and response.
Christopher