Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] Draw First + Other things & Clarification

  • From"Vincent Povirk" <madewokherd+8cd9@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 7 Nov 2008 19:40:24 -0600
Never mind, this only works because I chose 1. If the rule were "Draw
2", I could argue that it becomes 3 because of 3=2; 2=3 and then
becomes 4 because of Inflation, or, equally valid, that it becomes 3
because of Inflation and then 2 because of 3=2; 2=3.

Vincent Povirk