Re: [Icehouse] Your favorite (and least favorite) 3 (or 7) games

  • FromDale Sheldon <dales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 20 Mar 2009 22:42:01 -0400 (EDT)
On Fri, 20 Mar 2009, miyu wrote:

Third worst Drip. I tried this a few times, and found that it has almost no replayability. The first game was interesting, but twice was enough, and three times was one too many.

Have you tried it really drunk?  It's better.

The kids at my school game club break out Drip every few weeks as a time filler between other games. They love it for that reason alone.

Man, you shouldn't be letting the kids get drunk! Isn't that, like, contributing to delinquency, or something?

:)

--
Dale Sheldon
dales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx