Re: [Icehouse] Your favorite (and least favorite) 3 (or 7) games

  • FromJoshua Kronengold <mneme@xxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 23 Mar 2009 15:07:57 -0500
David L. Willson writes:
> - Every ray must be perpendicular to every other ray.
>   Clarifiers, if needed:
>    - "A ray is not considered perpendicular to itself, so a koan
>with only one pyramid cannot have the BN."

(you need this, of course as per the obvious recent discussion re
ambiguity; I'd probably default to mastering it with single-ray koans
= true, myself, but that's my bias).

Needed clarification: are overlapping rays considered the same ray or
different rays?  This is, clearly, really important -- with it, a true
koan can have any number of pyramids > 1, without it, it can only have
2 or three pyramids.

--
       Joshua Kronengold (mneme@(io.com, labcats.org)) |\      _,,,--,,_  ,)
--^--   "Did you know, if you increment enough, you   /,`.-'`'   -,  ;-;;'