Re: Gamer bar -- was: Re: [Rabbits] no more hobby store.... I am sad

  • Frommiyu <xmiyux@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 7 Aug 2007 10:26:11 -0400
I agree with you entirely.  I too know many many gamers who prefer to have a beer or three while gaming.  I also kind of laughed when someone said something about alcohol inhibiting the mental function required to play and enjoy games.  I immediately thought that I could just as easily win at Fluxx as tipsy as can be. :lol:  Several of the LL games could easily be enjoyed very inebriated because they aren't huge brain burners.

                         -Ryan