Re: [Rabbits] Top posting

  • From"Benjamin F. Klahn KSC" <bfklahn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 9 Nov 2010 13:58:16 -0600
Hey,

Guys, this is a stupid argument, please stop it. Everyone just carry
on as you normally would and top post or not as you like. It doesn't
really matter. I'm sure the literate adults that populate the list can
figure out what each message means unless the sender is being
intentionally obscure. Dave's an idiot for his initial post, I'm an
idiot for responding and you're all idiots for carrying on for nearly
20 messages about utter pedantry.

Regards,
-Benjamin